5 SIMPLE SWITCHES – A QUICK GUIDE TO START SUSTAINABLE LIFESTYLE
Now that you're here, we are assuming that you already know why choosing a sustainable lifestyle has become so important.
Well, let’s just say that you are in the right place and at the right time. It's the need of the hour and definitely not a trend or fashion but a commitment toward conscious living. A choice of lifestyle where you will need to actively evaluate your activities, decisions, and options for reducing waste.
It can take a bit of getting used to and you have to always be conscious of what you are doing, but it’s usually
not all that hard. So we have put together 5 easiest and simplest lifestyle change you can start with:
BEGIN WITH THESE 5 SIMPLE SWITCHES:
1. Reusable water bottle instead of single-use plastic bottles.
2. Handkerchief instead of paper towels or tissue papers.
3. Reusable shopping bags instead of single-use plastic bags.
4. Reusable straws instead of single-use plastic straws.
5. Reusable spoon instead of take away plastic spoons.
Remember you don’t need to buy zero waste alternatives all at once, instead go for the purchase when your
existing items run out. Because buying something then throwing it out unused is pretty wasteful too.
Now is the time for each of us to participate as agents of the change we seek by incorporating sustainable living values and practices into our everyday lives.